Nina Malek Inman Rawls is best known as the third wife of the late singer Lou Rawls. Before marrying Rawls, she used to be a flight attendant with Continental Airlines. There was a huge controversy surrounding her marriage as the age gap was 35 years.
While Lou was 68 years old, Nina was just 33! But what made her so famous?
Let us find more about her in this article:
Nina used to be a flight attendant with Continental Airlines. She has 2 siblings about whom not much is known. She dated Lou for 5 years before tying the knot in 2004. Despite being a popular public figure, not much is known about her.
Career & Education
So far, we only know about her stint with Continental Airlines. After her marriage, she was the manager of Lou Rawls. She famously helped a homeless woman with a special needs child to get a home while listening to her struggle on the radio.
Nina Malek was the third wife of Lou Rawls. In her short marital life, the couple adopted a son, Aiden Allen Rawls. While they were dating, Nina charged Lou with domestic violence in 2003 which she withdrew later. In fact, they got married a year later.
Their close aides call Nina to be extremely caring towards Lou. Unfortunately, she got widowed just 2 years after her marriage in 2006. Lou died of lung and brain cancer.
There were several controversies surrounding Nina right from the moment she started dating Lou. Let us have a look over the prominent ones:
- She charged Lou with violence which she withdrew later.
- There was a huge 37 years age gap between the couple. Obviously, people were calling out names to her.
- After Lou’s death, his step-daughter, Louanna, accused her of being a gold-digger.
- Louanna accused her of ill-treating Lou.
- Nina accused Louanna of taking away all the valuables of Lou including the trophies and their wedding ring.
- Nina also accused that Louanna cremated Lou much against his will where he mentioned his desire to be buried.
- Lou had filed for the annulment of his marriage with Nina in court in 2005. Before this could be done, he passed away. He claimed that Nina married him for his wealth and was a gold digger.
Total Net Worth
When Lou Rawls passed away, his net worth was $10 million. Even though it is well-known that he made a will, not much is known about wealth distribution. More so, the bitter relationship between Nina and Louanna fuels the speculation that the case is still pending in the court.
Nina is best known as the third wife of Lou Rawls. However, post his demise, we do not have much information about her. Even though she has social media accounts, they are not much followed and even she does not post so much about her personal life.